We’re using Arbor’s free Parent Portal and Arbor App
We are excited to announce that we have now moved our Management Information System to Arbor.
We’ve chosen Arbor to help us manage our school.
Arbor is a simple, smart and cloud-based MIS (Management Information System), which helps us work faster, smarter and more collaboratively as a school. The Arbor App and Parent Portal mean we can keep you informed about your child’s life at school in a much more accessible way. Log into Arbor to see and update your child’s information, get live updates and make payments or bookings on the go!
The Parent Portal works on Google Chrome (computer or laptop) and you can download the Arbor App from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone (Android 5.0; iOS 10.0 and upwards).
How to get started
1. Wait for your welcome email from us telling you Arbor is ready - you won’t be able to log in before
2. Click the link in your welcome email to set up your password
3. Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search ‘Arbor’
4. Click ‘Install’ on Android or ‘Get’ on iPhone then open the App
5. Enter your email, select the school, then enter your password
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter your child’s birthday